My artwork focuses on the mind, psychology, mental health and wellness. Below you'll find a selection of my recent collections.
Drawing from Depression (2016)
This series of work explores complex psychological theories while challenging mental illness stigma.
Working primarily with pen & ink, I have created very intricate designs, which combine the traditional framework of a mandala with modern ideas of the mind.
Exhibitions / Achievements
- Open Mind, Creative Space, Sydney. 2017
- Mandalas, Imbue Cafe, Sydney. 2017
- Wood Exhibition, DiversARTY Gallery, Sydney 2018
- Inside Outside Plinth, Civic Park, North Sydney 2018
- Hall & Wilcox Art Prize, Melbourne, 2017
- Art on the Walk, Henry Deane Plaza, Sydney, 2017
- What a Home Means to You, See Street Gallery, Ryde, Sydney. 2017
- What a Home Means to You, Creative Space, Curl Curl, Sydney. 2017
- Expresso Yourself: CupArt, North Sydney Community Centre. 2017
- What a Home Means to You Exhibition, Warringah Creative Space, Sydney. 2016
- Federation of Housing National Conference, Sydney Masonic Center. 2016
- Community Art Wall, Glenrose Shopping Centre, Sydney. 2016
- Relentless Art Show, Brighton Fringe Festival, Brighton, UK. 2010